Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Puppy Food 3kg
₹ 2630 (10% OFF)
The Labrador Retriever dogs are kids’ best friends, they are very friendly, playful, highly energetic, and very affectionate. Mostly they are brought home when the puppy is 8 weeks old. It is a healthy breed. They can learn which makes them an ideal dog for search and rescue, therapy work, and detention. They are highly intelligent dogs. They have moderate and seasonal shedding.
Immune system support:
- Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries, and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Labrador Retriever puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defenses thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
Healthy growth & weight:
- Contributes to the healthy development of the growing Labrador Retriever puppy’s bone structure and promotes harmonious weight gain thanks to an adapted intake of energy, protein, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Combination of nutrients with high-quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- The kibble’s shape, size, texture, and formula are adapted to the Labrador Retriever puppy.
- It consists of dehydrated poultry protein, Rice, Vegetable Protein isolate*, Maize, Animal Fats, Maize Gluten, Minerals, Hydrolyzed Animal Proteins, Fish Oil, Beet Pulp, Vegetable Fibers, Fructooligosaccharides, Soya Oil, Psyllium Husks and Seeds, Hydrolyzed Crustaceans (a source of Glucosamine), Borage Oil, Marigold Extract (a source of Lutein), Hydrolyzed Yeast (a source of Man Oligo-Saccharides), Hydrolyzed Cartilage (a source of Chondroitin).
Additives (per kg):
- Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin A: 24300 IU, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E4 (Copper): 2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 198 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- Fat content: 14% - Protein: 33% - Crude Fibers: 1.7% - Crude ash: 7.3% - Calcium: 9,9 g/kg, Phosphorus: 8,3 g/kg.
Is Royal Canin Maxi a starter for Labrador puppy?
Labrador puppies from 2 to 15 months old have an adult weight of approximately 26kg-44kg. Royal Canin Maxi Starter is a complete feed for maxi dog breeds like a labrador, german guard/guide, golden retriever etc. age up to 3months. The kibble has been only designed for weaning puppies up to 3 months of age. This food is to be given just after the change from one thing to another from milk.
HAVE A QUESTION?