Pet Care International Cal-Care 100ml
₹ 200 (30% OFF)
Out of Stock
- Pesticides, mercury, fertilizer and bleach bind to activated charcoal’s surface, allowing for quicker elimination, while preventing the absorption in the body.
- Used in the event of an accidental, or purposeful, overdose of many pharmaceutical drugs and over-the-counter medications.
- Emergency Toxin Removal.
- Include helping prevent cellular damage to kidneys and liver, as well as supporting healthy adrenal glands.
- Helps to ensure normal development and maintenance of bones, feathers, nervous system, muscle function, blood clotting and cardiac function.
- Indigestion and ulcer
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Food allergies,Viral infection, flu, parasites,Radiation/ cancer treatment.,Digestive disturbances like constipation, bloating, gas
- Skin and allergy issues.
- Recovery from vomiting and diarrhea.
Bentonite clay 78%
Activated charcoal 15%
Calcium carbonate 7%
Directions for use:
As a daily supplement: mix or sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Cal-clay onto your bird’s favorite greens, vegetables and/or fruits. Moist food helps ensure the absorption of the clay, which increases the likelihood that the supplement is consumed.
Alternatively,can sprinkle or mix up to 2 teaspoons with extruded pellets or seeds.
Can also sprinkle a small quantity on the bottom of the cage. *Replenish the supplement at least 3 times/week.
Replace when soiled.
HAVE A QUESTION?