Taiyo Petslife Bird Handfeeding Formula 1kg
₹ 950 (25% OFF)
Is Petslife Hand Feeding Formula good?
Taiyo Petslife Hand-Feeding Birds Food worked the best for raising finches. Use a small oral tipped syringe for the feedings.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Petslife hand Feeding Formula for Amazonas, Macaws, African Greys, Eclectus, and Indian Ringneck Parakeets perform better on an increased energy diet. By adjusting levels of protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Petslife Hand-Feeding formula for Macaws provides ideal growth and feathering due to elevated energy and fatty acid levels. It also works with all new hatchlings and other high-energy needs for babies, such as cockatiels and conures.
- The high-quality hand-feeding formula for baby birds
- Baby bird food with DHA omega-3
- Premium nutrition for all baby birds
- Helps promote stronger, healthier birds
Material: Mix Grains
Nutrient Content: Protein min 20%, Fat min 13%, Fibre 5%, Moisture max. 10%
Pet Type: Bird
- Feed till the Bird’s crop is rounded nicely. Do not allow crops to bulge. Do not overfeed to prevent regurgitation.
- For every 10gms of body weight of the chick, feed approximately 1ml of prepared formula. Newly hatched chicks may require smaller amounts of feeding until the crop begins to grow.