Pet Oral Dental Care Toothbrush For Dog And Cat (Set Of 8)
₹ 350 (10% OFF)
Out of Stock
- Gently massages your dog's teeth.
- Makes your dog's gums stronger.
- Removes debris, a less intimidating way to promote good dog dental care
- Soft and flexible bristles that are easy to use.
- 100 % brand new,7 brushes in the same pack, color may vary as per availability in stock
- This toothbrush is the perfect way to maintain oral hygiene for your dog. It is very important to brush your pet's teeth regularly. There are 7 brushes in the same pack, You just need to add some specially formulated toothpaste to ensure an optimal level of hygiene.
- Regular brushing will help you to maintain healthy gums and teeth for your pet while getting rid of bad breath. Most dog toothpaste has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties, which help to prevent any plaque and bad breath-causing bacteria.
Do vets recommend brush dogs teeth?
It is ideal to brush your dog's teeth at least twice daily. For many dogs, once brushing becomes a part of their daily routine they will begin to expect and enjoy it. Brushing three times a week is the minimum recommendation to help remove plaque and prevent tartar accumulation.
HAVE A QUESTION?